First Assembly of God

Pastor Dan Betzer

Logo for First Assembly of God

In 1947 a group of believers, who were meeting in a tent, became organized into an Assemblies of God church. This small congregation purchased property and constructed a church at 1943 Fowler Street. In 1969, the church purchased five acres at 1550 Colonial Blvd. and built a beautiful new facility. The first service was held there on Easter Sunday 1972. A few years later, twenty-plus additional acres were added, and the gymnasium was built and became a temporary sanctuary until the current sanctuary was completed in the fall of 1982. God has abundantly blessed First Assembly Ministries.

In 1947 a group of believers, who were meeting in a tent, became organized into an Assemblies of God church. This small congregation purchased property and constructed a church at 1943 Fowler Street. In 1969, the church purchased five acres at 1550 Colonial Blvd. and built a beautiful new facility. The first service was held there on Easter Sunda... Show more

Publisher Website | On Android | On iTunes | Feed XML

Related: christianity religion-spirituality

Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus